Wednesday 14 July 2010

Oh chocolate chips how i love thee..

Why is it that eating a handful of chocolate chips is so much more appealing than munching on a bar?! It must have something to do with their cute little innocent size or maybe because you automatically feel less guily popping in a few chocolate chips than gobbling on a solid block of the good stuff?!

Well i recently bought nestle milk chocolate chips, (cue another image from google... i need a camera), souly for the purpose of baking chocolate chip cookies, or muffins, or anything yummy that takes my fancy.
Yet i find the packet is quicky diminishing before my eyes, (there's only so many times i can say to myself we must have mice...), even with a half a bar of tesco finest organic equadorian milk chocolate(holy yumster!) in the fridge, i still opt for the chocolate chips :S I wonder how easy it is to create your own chocolate chips..*rubs chin*

All that said, i am now gonna dig my trotter into the packet of goodness and please my snout :)

Be jealous my friends be jealous...oink.

No comments:

Post a Comment