Wednesday 14 July 2010

My new favorite toy

Okay so it's not exactly a toy, but it sure is fun!

It's my portion plate! A smaller than average plate (mine is a peter rabbit childs one, teehee), that divides your plate into 3 sections; the largest section for veg, and two smaller, equally sized sections, one for protein and one for carbs. I use my plate for basically every meal, unless i need a bowl. But it's great, it means that if i have something relatively unhealthy in my meal, i can balance this out with double the amount of something good, so the 'naughty' part of the meal, will never be the dominant part.


Like i said, my plate is a childs plate, which i found in the back of my moms cupboard, but there are proper adult portion plates on the market. Alternatively you can make yor own by marking on divisions onto your own plate.
Pretty simple huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment